We are an African business consulting based in Berlin in Germany. We are offering an unique consulting to German businesses with great strategies for African markets. With our intimate knowledge of the African market, we explore unique investment opportunities for a successful implementation of projects in the African Continent.
We are currently looking by Oktober 2023 for a 3 months trainee with the following skills:
- Student in a relevant field
- Basic knowledge of Africa and understanding its economical and its political background as well
- Motivated to work alone
- Good time management
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Ability to speak clearly and effectively when in contact with high rank politicians
- Ability to read, understand and explain political documents
- Being problem solving oriented
- Very good office skills including internet search and text writing
- Fluent in German and good knowledge of at least English or French in C1 level
This position will assist our team in the public relation work (remote).
Please note that our internships are not paid.
To Apply Send cover letter explaining your background, and why you are interested in our internship position by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org by September 15th 2023. For more information about us, visit: www.brahms-consulting.com
Applications status: Ongoing
Applications are Due: by September 18th 2023